Health Insurance – Knowledge is Power!
I accept most insurance plans. My services are covered in-full or in-part through your health insurance or Employee Benefit Plan.
It is your right to be informed on the types of services covered by your health insurance benefits. Please contact your health insurance plan to ask the following questions.
Prior to Starting Counseling
- 1. Do I have Mental Health insurance benefits?
- 2. How much is my deductible?
- 3. Has my deductible been met?
- 4. Do I have a co-pay?
- 5. How much is my co-pay per counseling session?
- 6. What is the covered amount per counseling session?
- 7. How many counseling sessions per year does my plan cover?
- 8. Is prior authorization required before my first counseling session?
- 9. How do I obtain prior authorization for mental health counseling?
- 10. Can I see an out-of-network mental health provider?
- 11. How much do I have to pay for Out-Of-Network mental health services?
- 12. How do I file an Out-Of-Network claim for reimbursement?
Out of Network Insurance Benefits
My services are reimbursable by most insurance plans for out-of-network services. Please ask me for an invoice so you can file an Out-Of-Network Insurance Reimbursement Claim.
Accepted Forms of Payment
* I accept Visa and MasterCard. If paying with a credit card a 3% processing fee is applied for each session.